Saturday, October 29, 2016

29 Oct 16 (Sat) - Edna Mae’s Sour Cream Pancakes

Bought a new tub of sour cream thinking that I could bake another cheesecake over this weekend. After much consideration, I decided against it because I think it would be an overkill as I had just baked some mini New York Cheesecakes few weeks ago. So what can I do with so much sour cream? Ask Mr. Google! And the answer was "Edna Mae’s Sour Cream Pancakes" found on "The Pioneer Woman" website.

Followed the recipe and only made one variation. That was to replace the all-purpose flour and baking soda with self-rising flour instead. Unlike the usual pancake that I had made before, these pancakes were much lighter and softer, just like what the website said. Very tasty too, especially when eaten warm with butter, maple syrup and some lingonberry jam.

No comments: