Sunday, March 26, 2017

25 Mar 17 (Sat) - Hot Mango Orange Ginger Smoothie

The mention of smoothie and the image of thick juice in a tall glass with water condensation on the outside will form immediately in our heads. So when I saw the title "Make a HOT smoothie for a change: Orange mango ginger, nice" while browsing through the MSN website, I couldn't resist but to click on it to find out more about this interesting recipe.

Since I have mangoes in my fridge, all I need to buy were oranges and ginger. Bought some in the morning and went on to try out the recipe. Before adding water, the mixture was really thick. Mix some with hot water and some with cold water. Both types were equally nice. Guess the hot one stood out a little because ginger tasted better in hot drink.

So who says smoothie has to be cold, hot one tastes nice too!

No comments: