Sunday, August 28, 2011

28 Aug 11 (Sun) - Cream Sauce Pasta with White Fish and Shirmp Wonton Noodle Soup

Headed out as early as 4.45am yesterday morning to do duties all the way till 9.30pm before allowed to go home. Was really tired today and so didn't even want to go out for meals today hence my breakfast was some snacks which I took from the place where I did my duties. Dug around my fridge and found stuff like leftover cabbage, leftover white wine, a box of NTUC shrimp wonton, white fish, creamy pasta sauce and so on. So decided to use whatever ingredients I could find to cook today's lunch and dinner.

Cut the cabbage into thin strips and boiled a pot of water to make chicken stock using a piece of chicken cube. Then added the shrimp wonton and cabbage into the pot to cook and then set aside. After that, cooked some angel hair and then poached the white fish with white wine, water, salt and pepper. Finally heated up some creamy pasta sauce with chili padi and then poured over the angel hair and white fish. As I had some cooked angel hair leftover and so ate those with the shrimp wonton and cabbage soup.


Cream Sauce Pasta with White Fish


Shirmp Wonton Noodle Soup

Cream Sauce Pasta with White Fish - close up


Shirmp Wonton Noodle Soup - close up

No comments: